Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT. The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Imaging Scientist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Use of Ultrasound, X-ray / Mammo, CT and MRI scan machines.
- Produce high-quality diagnostic radiographs and images from imaging modalities like CT, MRI, DIGITAL X-RAYS, Mammography machine.
- Perform/participate in all radiological procedures involved inÂ producing such images.
- Ultrasound scanning and reporting of cases done.
- Implement and emphasize good radiation protection practices both to staff, patients and the environment.
- Other tasks and duties within the radiology department as deemed necessary by the organization.
- Must have a B.Sc in Medical Radiography / Radiological Sciences with current practicing license.
- Must be registered with Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN).
- At least three (3) year working experience using Ultrasound, CT and MRI
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Must be polite, smart and neat
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Deadline: 1st September, 2022.