Roche – At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity, and diversity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator – Service Back
Job ID: 202205-121830
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment type: Fixed Term Contract
Category: Business Services & Support
- Our office in Lagos is seeking a seasoned Administrator for a Service Back-Office Administration role on a 1 Year fixed term contract.
- The successful applicant will be required to assist in the clean-up, maintenance and management of spare parts, service activities, customers and instrument data.
- There will be emphasis on maintaining asset databases and generating actionable reports from time to time.
- A candidate with experience in the Diagnostics industry would have a distinct advantage.
Instrument Life Cycle Management:
- Track and record the location and status of instruments and assets at all times
- Maintain an up-to-date record of post-sale movements of instruments including warehousing, installation, de-installation, transfers, re-installation and end-of-life management
- Provide periodic report on all aspects of the install base, including installation and de-installations, repairs, preventative maintenance, etc.
Service Team Accountability:
- Collaborate with relevant service team members, including external business partners, to ensure that up-to-date information about instruments and service activities are captured correctly and on time.
- Provide data-driven insights and prompts to in-field colleagues on trends and action points to promote timely and responsive customer service.
Information & Data Management:
- Record new instruments and customers information into the CRM, ensuring that such data are accurate and reliable.
- Update existing instrument database to reflect current realities of the install base.
- Update customer data including correct location address and contact details and ensuring correct linking of instruments to customers.
SHE & Compliance:
- Comply with SHE rules, standards, regulations set out by Group SHE as well as local affiliates.
- Participate and complete all assigned SHE training.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times regarding instrument and customer information.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Business Administration and other related disciplines.
- At least 2 years high level administrative or experience in a similar global corporate company.
- Two years of experience in SAP/CRM especially Salesforce would be advantageous.
- Experience providing back office support to in-field colleagues will be a distinct advantage.
Skills & Abilities:
- Resource management
- Customer services and care
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Action orientation
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Planning, organising and prioritising
- Self-management and maturity
- Situational responsiveness
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online