Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations & Maintenance Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Undertaking Manager
- This role is responsible for ensuring efficient operation of the distribution network, with the aim of providing uninterrupted power supply to consumers.
- Ensure that the programme of operation and maintenance of power distribution network in each undertaking are carried out as scheduled
- Responsible for supervising the line staff during the maintenance of all lines and Substation within the Undertaking.
- Ensure that all faults and complaints are resolved adhering to safety, schedule and quality compliance.
- Attend to faults on HT/LT lines and substations, take corrective action to resolve them and ensure, where possible, that they are not repeated in sub stations.
- Report and analyse all operations and maintenance related activities in the assigned location.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Undertaking Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Engineering field (Electrical / Electronics / Power) with at least 6 years’ experience in the Power Sector.
- Post graduate qualification/ degree in power / electrical engineering is an added advantage.
- Certifications in Engineering is required.
- Professional membership is a requirement (NSE, COREN).
- Network Data Analysis Management
- Operations & Maintenance Management
- Sub-station Planning Maintenance Operation Implementation
- High & Low Tension Operation & Maintenance Management
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Safety & Health Compliance
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Deadline: 14th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online