Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client with big investment in the Oil and Gas industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The oil and gas operations manager manages, schedules, and safely executes the oil and gas field operations to ensure that the production of the products increases for the company’s growth.
- Ensuring achievement of the production targets
- Increasing the production capacity by improving the performance
- Developing and monitoring the operational expenses
- Taking corrective actions to rectify variances
- Developing new strategies to increase production with safe and cost-efficient methods
- Ensuring that adequate safety norms are used by site personnel
- Operating the oil and gas fields in a profitable and optimal manner
- B.Sc needed for related industry
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Must be a mature and sound as an individual
- Must be able to coordinate the team accordingly.
Deadline: 29th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.