First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Policies and Regulatory Compliance Personnel
Job Identification: 635
Job Schedule: Full time
- Responsible for monitoring adherence to all the Bank’s conduct and ethical policies
- Perform compliance training need assessment of the bank covering Management, Board, staff and vendors on relevant regulatory and/or business requirements including code of conducts,
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption and AML/CFT.
- Monitor policy and procedure on Corporate Governance improvement within the Group
- Assist Head, Compliance Conduct & Advisory in the development, review and dissemination of compliance related policies of the bank
- Custodian of policy documents and Management Information Reports of the Bank
- Coordinator of Compliance staff welfare related requests
- Act as liaison for department’s external consultants.
- Develop training materials various training courses on AML/CFT, ethics and conduct within the Group.
- Providing guidance and support to branches, departments and subsidiaries on all compliance issues including anti-money laundering and terrorism financing control requirements in the Bank
- Represent the compliance advisory function of the business at required business meetings.
- Ensure reports of Subsidiaries’ Compliance Officers are promptly received for analysis and escalation, where necessary
- Report to the Head Compliance Conduct & Advisory on the management and supervision of the subsidiaries.
- Identify and assess regulatory implications on Subsidiaries
- Assist in the conduct of reviews to test the validity and appropriateness of, and business compliance with all international regulations.
- Ensure monthly report on compliance activities of the subsidiaries to the BRCC, CCO, MD and quarterly report to the BRMC & MD.
- First Degree (or equivalent) in Law, Banking & Finance or related discipline
- 2-3 years relevant banking experience.
Deadline: 22nd August, 2022 at 09:57 AM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online