Ikore International Development Limited (Ikore) is an international development organization, proffering innovative solutions to drive sustainable social and enterprise development. We work in hard-to-reach, economically deprived places and vulnerable communities torn apart by instability across Nigeria and Africa, providing solutions that support inefficient markets and communities. In the Agricultural Sector, we facilitate inclusive market growth by deploying strategies that promote value chain competitiveness and build resilient communities, ensuring bumper harvest for rural poor farmers in those communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Project Overview and Role
- At Ikore, we offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our partners across the trade-tech, mechanization, livestock, food delivery, and social enterprise industries.
- We are seeking an experienced Product Manager as a consultant.
- The consultant will lead our cross-functional teams to fill the gaps in consumer product offerings following a well-developed roadmap for the various products from conception through to release.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The consultant will be such with a relentless pursuit of exceptional customer experience and strategic use of technology.
- Identify target user groups;
- Conduct user research to help articulate user needs and gaps;
- Own the development of the product strategy for the team;
- Develop a product roadmap supporting the existing customer base and future market growth, including recommending product enhancements to support business objectives;
- Communicate requirements cross-functionally and manage a small team of developers and designers, ensuring new features are being designed and implemented in a timely manner;
- Oversee planning, prioritization, and management of the product features and requirements from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize revenue and meet operational, financial, and corporate objectives;
- Establish and maintain relationships with brands and media houses that we can collaborate with in the future;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to prepare release objectives, internal and external launch and calculate business and customer benefits;
- Track the performance of our products, adoption rates, retention, quality, and other key metrics in other to analyze product enhancement and development opportunities
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices to continuously improve what we do and ensure a great customer experience
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go to-market-plans;
- Other responsibilities/duties as they may be assigned from time to time;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager, ideally in any of our aforementioned space;
- Startup experience – we need someone who is willing to wear many hats. We have a lot to do and a range of industries to explore;
- Experience communicating creative challenges to technical people;
- You intuitively know what makes a good product and are able to back that up with data;
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products;
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation, and teamwork skills;
- Demonstrable knowledge in SEM, SEO, and online advertising;
- Previous software and web development experience is a plus.
Deadline: 7th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one document (PDF or Word) with complete Contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications will be reviewed, and online interviews will be conducted with shortlisted candidates before finalists are invited for on-site interviews.