Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Backend Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment type: Full time
Reporting to: QAQC Backend Supervisor
- This role will be responsible for assisting Backend specialist, coordinate and resolve post metering issues in the respective Business Units.
- Ensure quality standards on all metering initiatives are met from both self and officers in the back office.
- Ensure daily validation and evaluation of the survey/installation.
- Check for consistency in survey/installation and reporting.
- Ensure closure of Non-conformance by the subcontractors or NMD reps at the various BUs.
- Weekly Performance reporting.
- Generation of quality of all metering activities & analyze the report.
- Escalation of issues to relevant teams which include BU Vigilance Teams, QAQC Surveillance Team and Others.
- Ensure field operation performance and compliance to policies.
- Submission of weekly evaluation report to QAQC Field unit. Team with List of installation to be visited for surveillance
- Update resolution feedbacks received from cross functional units.
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objectives.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- First Degree in Social Science/ Engineering
- Requires minimum of 1 year post qualification experience
- Technical Competencies
- Maximum Demand Meter Reading skills
- Maximum Demand (MD) Meter Installation & Maintenance skills
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Business Intelligence
- Energy Loss Reduction Techniques Management
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Behavioral Competencies
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Deadline: 28th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online