Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Team Lead
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Category: Partners & Brands
Your Work-life Opportunity:
- In this role you will be part of the Sales Team at Glovo, working closely with the Head for your region.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Build a partner portfolio from scratch and negotiate the best products in your city to deliver it to our customers
- Lead from the front in closing deals and providing the best onboarding experience to your partners.
- Meet monthly objectives defined by the Sales Director
- Coordinate the Sales Plans defined together with the Sales Operation Manager + Marketing team + Key Accounts Sales + Account Management team
- Lead, Train and motivate the Sales Team.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference.
- At least 3 years of experience in high-performance sales
- Previous work experience in a startup / high-demanding environment is preferred
- Sales hunger is a must! You may never take a no for an answer.
- Experience in training and motivating a sales team
- Highly motivated, results-driven, strategic thinker, with strong leadership and business fundamentals
- Strong communication abilities with ability to influence and drive change
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life Benefits:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she / her / hers, he / him / his, they / them / theirs, etc).