Saroafrica International Limited is a Consumer led, R&D, Marketing, and heavy Agro-Industrial manufacturing group of companies. We are an organization driven by high performance, delivering value profitably and sustainably to our stakeholders. Our offering amongst others include Personal and Home care products, a Premium Natural water brand, Agro-solutions (beyond Crop Protection Products), and new investments in in the Cassava and Oil Palm value chains.
We invite applications from qualified candidates for:
Title: Saroafrica Internship Programme
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: 12 Months
- The Saroafrica Internship Programme offers exceptional Undergraduates, Fresh Graduates and Post-graduates the opportunity to gain meaningful work experience and develop their skills.
- You will be part of a diverse and dynamic work environment which gives a fair learning experience under strong leadership.
- The internship programme covers departments like Sales, Supply Chain Operations, Brand/Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Production, Quality, R&D, Legal, Internal Control, etc.
- Minimum Second-Class Upper Degree (2:1) in any underlisted disciplines from a reputable University: Agriculture / Agric Extension, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Economics, Accountancy, Marketing, Computer Science, Agronomy, Engineering (Electrical Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Production, Agric), Business Administration, Human Resources / Industrial relations.
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspire to work in a dynamic culture.
Deadline: 20th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online