Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security and Loss Control Manager
Purpose Of The Job
- To direct the development, implementation and monitoring of an effective strategy to mitigate risk, maintain continuity of operations, and provide for the safety and security of all employees within the East and West Mills.
- To manage and provide effective leadership to the security team and ensure that resources are appropriately and efficiently allocated to key areas of work and that priorities are always covered adequately.
- Investigate all incidences within the East and West Mills, do root cause analysis and issue formal report with recommendations to mitigate a re-occurrence.
- Document, including undertaking; security surveys, security risk assessments, drafting relevant policies and procedures and compiling security reports.
- Ensure that the appropriate level of training is provided for all security staff on disasters, fire and bomb procedures, use of technical equipment and routine security duties and Ensure that knowledge is tested several times per year in conjunction with HRBP
- Design and review all vehicular traffic plans within the Flour Operations Mils premises. Monitor and respond to unsafe driver behaviour.
- Ensure all loaded products are adequately invoiced and recorded for audit purpose.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or a related course
- Professional certification such as- Certified Protection Officer, Certified Security Specialist, Port facility Security Officer would be an added advantage
- 7 years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in preventing illegal activity and performing access control.
The Person Must:
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem solving
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to coordinate responses to security breaches and threats.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online