Trinity Financial is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act. licensed and supervised by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a full-fledged Financial Service Firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We have an immediate opening for an experienced Security Officer.
- You will patrol the grounds of your assigned location to ensure patrons follow the client’s rules for being on the premises and to identify suspicious activity.
- As you walk around the property, you will examine all doors, windows, and gates to check if they are working properly and report any safety issues you observe, such as fire hazards or water leaks.
- You will also take action to apprehend or remove anyone who is engaging in damaging, dangerous, or illegal acts, and call for law enforcement when necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Patrol the perimeter and grounds of your client’s location at regular intervals
- Watch security cameras for suspicious activity
- Monitor and control gate or door access for vehicles, employees, and visitors
- Check to make sure windows and doors are secure
- Exhibit a strong physical and authoritative presence that will help deter criminal activity
- Recognize potentially dangerous situations and respond in the safest and most effective manner
- Capture and detain perpetrators if further action needs to be taken
- Sound alarms or call for outside assistance when needed in emergencies
- Write, maintain, and present detailed reports, noting any damages, theft, or other irregular activity
- Follow all state and company-enforced safety laws and regulations
Requirements and Qualifications
- SSCE certification or its equivalent
- 1+ years experience as a security officer (preferred)
- First aid and CPR certified (preferred)
- Clean driving record
- Flexible schedule (including nights and weekends).
Deadline: 26th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.