The Edo State Civil Service Commission is vested with the responsibilities of treating matters concerning the State Civil Service with respect to Appointments, Promotions, Discipline, Confirmation of Appointments, Transfers, Retirements, Petitions and Other related matters.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the the position below:
Job Title: Senior Confidential Secretary GL. 09
- Senior Secondary Certificate, GCE (O/L) plus Civil service Training School Certificate in Shorthand and Typewriting at 120 and 60 WPM respectively plus other prescribed subjects with a minimum of 6 years post-qualification cognate experience. OR
- Higher National Diploma (HND) (minimum of Second Class Lower) in Secretarial Studies including a pass at 120 and 60 WPM in Shorthand and Typewriting respectively from a recognized Secretarial/Technical Institution with a minimum of 3 years post-qualification cognate experience. OR
- A Certificate in Bilingual Secretary Ship or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 6 years post qualification cognate experience.
- Candidates must also have completed the mandatory NYSC Program and be computer literate, with good interpersonal/leadership skills and can work effectively in teams.
Deadline: 25th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates shall apply for only one (1) position as multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- Edo State Government does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization
- Equal opportunity is guaranteed for all candidates for this free, fair and merit driven recruitment exercise