Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Foreman – Civil / Piling
Location: Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Senior Foreman who will be responsible forsupportingthe construction manager with coordinatingthe safe delivery of all operational activities on site, ensuring Health and Safety, Quality and Environment needs are met along with programme and budget requirements.
- Overall in-charge for handling of heavy equipment, floating crafts, other hired equipments, crafts.
- Allocation of various skilled and unskilled staff to the respective discipline.
- Ensuring the availability of resources and consumables at the work location, eraction of heavy equipmets, piling work, pre-cast erection, etc.
- Build and develop the team to deliver all aspects of the project requirements; identify training requirements, review the performance of the workforce and ensure delivery of briefings.
- Ensure high standard of quality on the works to meet the specification requirements ‘first time’ and minimise rework.
- Carry out regular safety and environmental inspections and implement recommended courses of action as identified from progress monitoring and management inspections.
- Should possess a Diploma / Degree in Civil / Engineering / ITI
- Should possess 10 – 15 years of experience in a similar role
- The incumbent shall be having experience in execution of marine/ port infrastructure projects
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills & Ability to communicate and report effectively.
Deadline: 31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.