Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT . The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Registered Nurse / Registered Midwife
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for assisting clients and patients sustain and maintain their health and wellbeing.
- Implementing nursing care plan for patients in designated work station
- Assist medical team in patients’ diagnosis and treatment
- Performing procedures such as admission & discharge, taking histories, monitoring vital signs with necessary follow up, wound dressings, administering medication, IV placement, insertions and providing other assistance needed
- Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients’ grievances
- Admission and discharge of patients
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of patients’ encounters.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment always
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies / adherence to quality standards.
- Complete and accurate documentation
- Incidence reporting.
- Adherence to quality standards.
- RN, RM and Valid nursing practicing license.
- Minimum of 8 and above ’ experience in a related role is desired.
- Computer literacy.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to handle stress and crisis situations.
Deadline: 1st September, 2022.