Alert Microfinance Bank is one of the most leading microfinance banks in Nigeria with deep coverage of major markets in Lagos State and its environ. We have been actively supporting the growth of several businesses; SME, Private, Public etc via our financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Loan Manager
Locations: Lagos Island and Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- SME Loan Managers at Alert Microfinance Bank are responsible for the evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
- Market loan products and process loan applications for SME.
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
Very Attractive (With Incentives and Commission).
Deadline: 16th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “SME Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.