Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
The company was formerly known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Today it employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Intermediate Business Analyst
Job Req ID: 22516288
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Job Family Group: Technology
Job Family: Business Analysis / Client Services
- The Technology Intermediate Business Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team.
- The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Analyze business client needs, document requirements, define and analyze enhancements and derive test cases
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions
- Generate and compile reports based on findings, including probable causes and potential solutions to systems issues
- Identify risk and consider business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Assist in redesigning business processes and perform other duties and functions as assigned
- Filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources
- Exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical manner to facilitate communication between business units and IT
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgement regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor’s Degree / University Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 – 8 years of relevant experience in business analysis or systems analysis
- Knowledge of business analysis procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical areas
- Proven analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects in the stream simultaneously
- Consistently approach work methodically with attention to detail
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online