Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Entry Level Tech Recruitment
Job Type: Full time
- Are you Unapologetically African?
- Are you passionate about changing Africa’s narrative through Technology?
- Do you want to kickstart a career in Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity?
Then this opportunity might just be right for you!
- Access Bank’s technology teams take on the continent’s biggest financial and data challenges for our over 40 million customers, building the platforms and partnerships that affect millions of people every day.
- Customers are at the forefront of everything we do and ensuring customer’s concerns are addressed is vital to the success of the Bank. We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank
- We are seeking exceptional young Africans to join us on our journey to becoming Africa’s Gateway to the World.
- STEM & Economics Graduates with a minimum of Second-Class Lower from a fully accredited university looking to begin a career in Tech
- Demonstrable use of effective problem-solving skills
- Love for working as part of a team
- Young Africans interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry are empowered by providing them with hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity to develop mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Deadline: 14th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online