Avarun Consulting Limited – Our client is a new airline in Nigeria that can perform in scheduled Commercial Air Transportation services with the highest degree of safety in accordance with the extant Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations and Guidelines. The Airline plans to begin operations with the Bombardier Dash 8 (Q-400).
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountable Manager
Location: Nigeria (Any Airport/Aerodrome in Nigeria)
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Aviation
To be considered for the position of Accountable Manager applicants must possess the following:
- He/She will be required to show a basic understanding of the standards applicable to the Air Operator Certificate (AOC) and the role of the Accountable Manager.
- Proven leadership skills (including establishing and maintaining an effective management system).
- Proven management skills (including experience of management team supervision, employee development and development of organizational KPIs).
- Proven commercial skills (including business development, financial management, budgets and growth strategies).
- Proven operational planning and execution skills.
- Experience with aviation regulatory frameworks Experience in ensuring safety and compliance management systems are in place and followed.
- Excellent communication skills to represent the company with the different stakeholders such as airlines, regulator local authorities and service providers.
Notwithstanding the minimum Regulatory Requirements, the following will be considered as added advantages to interested candidates:
- Broad knowledge of Aviation and Organizational activities and procedures.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Project planning and management skills.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Broad Industry Experience.
As required by Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations the individuals who serve in the positions must:
- Be qualified through training experience, and expertise
- Discharge their duties to meet applicable legal requirements and maintain safe operations and;
- To the extent of their responsibilities have a full understanding of Aviation Safety Standards and Sate Operating practices and the Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations.
Deadline: 15th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply