Bronze Stone Capital Limited renders financial services to individuals, corporate bodies and organizations the needed investment advisory services and investment portfolio managementwith extensive experience in funds/investment management to analyze and communicate portfolio performance, prepare financial analysis data as well as assist in advising clients on asset allocation and development of investment policy statements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepares asset and liability, and compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
N60,000 – N110,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 17th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.