Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest providers of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern,environmentally friendly fleet.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keeping accounting records for branches.
- Supervising Accounts Clerks and Cashier.
- Maintaining ledger accounts.
- Tracking the execution of transactions at branches, safeguarding company assets and optimising benefits
- Confirming that branch remittances are credited to bank accounts and investigating discrepancies.
- Preparing and monitoring repayment schedule for all receivables.
- Preparing payment vouchers and maintaining subsidiary ledger for purchases/VAT.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Preparing branch performance report.
- Preparing prepayment schedule (Rents, rates etc.).
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years’ accounting experience
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Must be detailed in execution of work
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Deadline: 5th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.