Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Services Officer II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Create and maintain filling system(Electronics and physical), manage accounts and perform book keeping.
- Collate and reconcile data and ensure registration for third party hospitals for staff and Retirees HMO medical scheme and generate reports to aid management decision and influence process improvement.
- Perform journey management duties to ensure smooth and safe movement of human and material resources within the department.
- Respond to phone and email enquiries and create a positive experience for others.
- B.Sc in Social Sciences or its equivalent.
- Masters of Business Administration.
- 5 – 10 years post NYSC experience.
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Prior administrative experience.
- Strong knowledge of and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS etc).
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Resourcefulness and ability to anticipate needs.
- Experience in interpreting data, analysing results and providing reports.
- Proven ability in working with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Ability to handle large incoming calls and resolve customer complaints via phone, email etc.
- Experience in processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Adept at developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Excellent analytical mind and inclination for problem solving.
- Excellent customer service and relational abilities.
- Ability in coordinating and managing others to achieve set objectives.
- Highly competent professional.
- Polite, technology savvy and goal oriented, driven and motivated to help organization thrive.
- Skilled in prioritizing and completing tasks independently and extensive experience with Microsoft Office suites.
Deadline: 30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online