FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager / Generalist – Human Resources
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implementation of HR strategy in alignment with overall business strategy.
- Well versed with the local recruitment practices and should be able to manage junior level hiring.
- Sound knowledge and practice of employee relations
- Working with HOD to compile Training Needs Identifications
- Should have good understanding of the Labour law , workmen compensation , factories, act, Pension , NSITF etc.
- Well versed with the local HR compliance for Nigeria. Timely furnish relevant documents to the local bodies.
- Good at liaison with various local bodies i.e Federal Ministry Of Labour & Employment, ITF, NSITF, etc.
- Maintaining the HR MIS for the plant; Leave records , absenteeism , overtime etc.
- Finalizing the monthly attendance for the entire plant staff on a monthly basis for payroll processing.
- Monitor the performance of various contractual staff and manpower vendors at the plant
- To ensure Job Description of all the divisions and locations are updated.
- Minimum of First Degree
- 8-10 years cognate experience in similar role (at least 4 years of this handling factory HR issues)
- Possession of HR Certifications (CIPM, SHRM, HRCI, etc)
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office Suite, ERP etc.
- Ability to design and implement strategies and policies.
Deadline: 20th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV (MS Word format) to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the email.