Grabbo fertility clinic is an ultra-modern and super-specialist fertility clinic designed to facilitate the provision of efficient and reliable IVF services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing awesome meals for our customers.
- Ensure ingredients and final products purchased are fresh
- Ensure the raw materials and ingredients received are properly stored in functioning refrigerators and clean storage areas
- Supervise kitchen staff to make sure meals are prepared in a timely manner in preparation for the day’s service
- Oversee the distribution of meals assigned for the day’s service
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes
- Maintain excellent food safety and sanitation standards
- Checking food and ingredients for freshness.
- Working well under pressure and within the time limit.
- Ensuring that the kitchen area, equipment and utensils are cleaned.
- Helping lead and inspire our kitchen staff alongside the Restaurant Manager.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum of a High School Certificate
- Minimum of 1 year Culinary Experience
- Higher Education Degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
- Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in kitchen operations.
- In-depth understanding of food health and safety regulations.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
Deadline: 3rd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For Enquiries: WhatsApp: 08037268905.