GTI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja. In October 2013, it was licensed as a State Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege, Surulere and Arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluating and reviewing of clients’ credit proposals for approval decision based on credibility, potential revenue and losses to maintain a good balance between returns and risk exposures.
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum (CAM) for Board’s consideration and approval (Traditional).
- Conducting credit search from an approved Credit Bureau for facilities.
- Booking of loans in line with the credit policy and approved terms and conditions.
- Proper documentation and updating of the loan files.
- Collaborating with branches to achieve budgets on risk assets creation.
- Prompt and accurate monthly update of loans on the Credit Bureau and CRMS portal.
- Render timely report to regulatory bodies (CBN, NDIC, etc.) when required, especially when the HOD is unavailable.
- Preparing monthly Portfolio AT Risk (PAR) with a summary of loan loss provision required when assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 7 years work experience.
Deadline: 11th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.