Kaihlon is your global “go-to” strategy execution partner passionate about applying integrated, innovative solutions to clients’ organizational strategic missions using our dynamic and diverse talent. Our commitment is to deliver real value for your business. Each project requires a systematic but different approach, so we uniquely tailor your exact brief to your business goals and aspirations. Our love is for what we do, and our pride is in the quality of our work. Our attention to detail is second to none and our ability to deliver the right solutions is our passion. Our reputation rides on the quality of delivery to our client’s satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Serving as the main point of contact between clients and employees
- Learning the needs of clients and developing plans to meet them
- Regularly checking in on clients to ensure they’re satisfied with the company
- Addressing any concerns or issues a client may have and working with account managers or leadership to resolve them
- Presenting the client with a contract and setting any terms as agreed upon by both the company and client
- Researching competitors and learning how to stay ahead of the competition to recruit and keep new customers
- Collaborating closely with other departments to build strategies that ensure they satisfy clients with the company’s product or service
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Client Relations Officer or Relationship Manger
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team.
Deadline: 15th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.