The attention of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has been drawn to the activities of some fraudsters promising or claiming to offer employment slots to individuals at the Commission. Such individuals are reported to be using social media platforms to deceive unsuspecting members of the public about non-existent employment opportunities at the NCC.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Commission hereby, categorically states that:
- There is NO ongoing recruitment of new staff at the Commission, either directly or indirectly.
- The Commission has a standard procedure for recruitment when vacancies exist, and such vacancies shall be made known to the public.
- Members of the public are hereby advised to be vigilant always, to avoid being victims of the ploy of fraudsters and scammers who make such false recruitment claims.
- Anyone involved in these fraudulent activities, including those who may patronize such fraudsters, risks criminal prosecution.
- All genuine and accurate information required about the Commission’s programs and activities is available on its website at: www.ncc.gov.ng and its verified social media handles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and YouTube.
Director, Public Affairs.