Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Manager
- We are looking for competent and committed professionals of high integrity to join our winning team.
- The Document Manager is responsible for maintaining organized and updated documents for the business.
- The duties include using document management software to upload or scan paper documents, retrieving documents for authorized personnel and ensuring document storage to comply with laws and regulations.
- Print and distribute documents as needed
- Scan and upload documents according to company procedure
- Review and update documents for maintenance and quality control
- Keep other personnel updated on new document versions and how to obtain access
- Handle records across various departments
- Create templates for use by other personnel
- Create policy and procedures governing best practices in document management.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive documents.
- Establish and maintain record retention timelines
Education / Certifications
- Minimum of a University Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Certification in ISO 27001LI and 9001LI
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience implementing best practices and control processes that ensure compliance in ISO 27001 & 9001.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- The ideal candidate would be agile, ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mind set.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- A strong leader bringing fresh energy and ideas to champion the company’s vision.
Deadline: 28th September, 2022 (3:00pm).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.
Leave a Reply