The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) was established by the National Postgraduate Medical College Decree No. 67 of 24th September,1979, now Cap N59 Laws of the Federation 2004. It is a body corporate with perpetual succession and a common seal.
Applications are herby invited from qualified firms to fill the position below:
Job Title: External Auditor
Location: Ijanikin, Lagos
- The Audit firm to be appointed must have registered or renewed its registration with the office of the Auditor General for the Federation for the year for which appointment is being sought.
- The tenure of the External Auditor shall be one (1) year in the first instance renewable annually subject to satisfactory performance in accordance with Guidelines on the appointment of Auditors for Federal Government Parastatals.
- The tenure of the External Auditor shall not exceed five (5) continuous years.
Deadline: 29th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified audit firms should send fifteen (15) copies of a formal Application with copies of relevant documents addressed and sent to:
The College Registrar,
National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria,
KM 26 Lagos-Badagry Expressway,
Ijanikin, Lagos State.
Documents to Attach in Application for Appointment as External Auditor are:
- Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs commission.
- Evidence of registration with office of the Auditor General for the Federation.
- Evidence of company current tax clearance certificates for the last 3 years.
- Licence to practice as an Audit firm.
- Clearance certificate from Nigeria Social Insurance Trust fund.
- National Pension Commission clearance certificate.
- Certificate of compliance from industrial training fund.
Leave a Reply