A Fintech Startup company in Lagos, Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Operations Supervisor
Location: Ojodu-Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Office Hours: Mondays – Fridays (9.30am – 6.00 pm daily)
- The Field Supervisor is the main point of communication between the main field and the office; and also managing the day-to-day field operations of our startup.
- Will be required to oversee and supervise the agent (thrift collectors) activities on the field to ensure adherence to the company’s customer service and field operation policies; managing the work schedules and time cards for all field staff and providing leadership to on-site Agents.
- Monitoring Agent compliance with operational policies and procedures to minimize potential fraud risks.
- Managing the work schedules and time cards for all field Agents.
- Providing leadership to on-site Agents.
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints.
- Ensuring Agents meet clients, cash requirements and that all cash is banked on time.
- Monitoring & coaching Agents on customer service excellence
- Handling complaints (from both Agents & Customers)
- Ensure agents meet their new customer onboarding and cash collection targets.
- Ensure that the agents serve 90% of branch customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership will be an added advantage
- Know-how on building good working relationships with customers and resolve customer complaints in an efficient manner.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of field-operations activities.
Qualification and Experience:
- Average of 2 – 4 years of relevant experience as a Field Operations Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in an industry-specific role is advantageous.
- Proven experience in supervising field operations.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- The ability to work in different environmental conditions.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Sound knowledge of contract terms and pricing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Field Operations Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.