Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Superintendent
Location: (Offshore) Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of field producing facilities within technical integrity limits, operating envelopes and in line with Operations excellence standards.
- Lead a multi discipline team of Production, Maintenance Engineers and Technicians to manage the day to day field, control room Operations, instrumentation, control and automation, fiscal measurement, Rotating and static equipment maintenance and power generation.
- Ensure operating procedures, maintenance manuals, As Built Drawings, Field Maps, PEFS, P&IDs, Cause & Effect drawings etc. are available, utilized and up to date.
- Manage engineering upgrade works including simultaneous construction and plant operations (SIMOPS). Ensure controls are in place to manage identified hazards.
- Ensure timely and adequate testing of safety and safeguarding systems. Ascertain that equipment will function on demand.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a core Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division.
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Membership of Nigeria Society of Engineers, SPE and other professional associations.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry with a proven track record of operations management.
- Must be capable of applying operational, engineering, technical and management principles to resolve problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
- Possess a good understanding of mechanical and control systems.
- Must have experience in field development plans, execution and management.
- Must be capable of working seamlessly with other functional groups to achieve company developmental goals.
- Must be capable of representing the company with regulatory and government agencies.
- Demonstrates a calm and professional approach to emergency situations.
- Experience in project / contract management.
- Highly analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Must have excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Team oriented and performance driven.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online