A Financial Technology startup company in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Verification Specialist
Location: Ojodu-Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Office Hours: Mondays – Fridays (9.00am – 6.00 pm daily)
- The Field Verification Specialist’s primary role is to make and take calls to employers for the purpose of verifying information stated by an applicant on his/her/her job application.
- Verifying details of education, employment, reference, and licensing verification purposes of our Field Agents and Team.
- Most crucially, going to verify the house address, guarantor and guardian addresses of our agents.
- Manage calls and verifications for Employment, Education, Reference and Licensing Verifications.
- On-site Verifications of Agent’s Guarantors, Guardian and House Address
- Maintain effective record keeping for all calls and visitations handled.
- Ensure all verifications sent out are followed up on in a timely manner.
- Quality assurance and data review of information obtained for verifications.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to all parties involved in obtaining verification information.
- Guarantee daily, weekly and monthly goals are meton verifying all team members
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in an industry-specific role is advantageous.
- Average of 1-3 years of relevant experience as a Field Verification Specialist
- Proven experience in supervising field operations.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- The ability to work in different environmental conditions.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail and Goal Oriented
- Works well independently
- Ability to multi-task and manage daily assignments
- Team motivated and able to work well with others
- Experience with researching business information on the web
- Solid understanding of fieldverification activities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Field Verification Specialist” as the subject of the email.