Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Treasury Specialist – Bundle
Location: Lagos (Remote)
- Monitor and manage the organisation’s bank relationship and liquidity.
- Bank accounts opening and manage the accounts together with the team.
- Daily cash management.
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments.
- Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies.
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements (if applicable).
- Support the payment processes where necessary.
- According to the online banking details, make daily reconciliations with the system deposit and withdrawal funds.
- Responsible for tracking and processing the status of system deposit and withdrawal transactions.
- Daily docking customer service to deal with customer funding issues.
- Responsible for the adjustment and processing of customers’ wrong currency deposits.
- Cooperate with the distribution and processing of market and other activities.
- Statistics and collation of daily system operation data.
- Docking work of connecting new channel and all related work before successful launching.
- Debt facilities management if required.
- Analyse various scenarios and risks and propose the best solutions.
- Support the month end process where appropriate and Other system-related funding issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economic / Business Administration is a must.
- Minimum of five years of experience at treasury positions or in payment companies/banks.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments.
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants.
- Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- Excellent time management and organisational ability.
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties.
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry.
- Competitive salary.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online