Stella Maris School, Abuja, is a very successful and flourishing co-educational private school in the heart of Abuja. We are academically selective and highly so, with everyone being above the average.
From the very first moment a child enters the school, they will benefit from an excellent academic education supported by highly qualified and experienced specialist staff and a large range of musical, creative, sporting and artistic opportunities which are essential for children’s all round education and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for young graduates with a background and experience in Information Technology.
- This position is best suited for candidates who are fast learners with a positive attitude and a willingness to grow.
- To succeed in this role, strong analytical, excellent I.T skills and effective communication are important requirements.
- Develops, maintains, and revises proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications and timelines
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
- Compiling project reports and informing management regarding problems.
- Ensuring project complies with best practices, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and other policies.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related Degree.
- Understanding of Jira
- Understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
Deadline: 20th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.