Terra Energy Services and its subsidiary companies are leading suppliers of a wide range of upstream engineering and management services including manpower supply, quality management, environmental services, facilities, project and resources management, maintenance, inspection and procurement services with distinctive capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Information Manager
Employment Type: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain all necessary medical documentations such as patient data, hospital records, examination, diagnostic records, appointment booking, etc.
- Ensure Patient records are up to date, accurate and fully comply with privacy laws and ethical standards.
- Knowledgeable in managing EMR/EHR, analytical (statistical) skill, big data analysis, data privacy, Medical Records archiving and Patient appointment management
- Reviewing patients’ digital health records to ensure that they are complete and accurate
- Updating or organizing healthcare data within clinical databases
- Compiling reports as requested
Qualifications and Skills
- HND / BSc in Medical Records Administrations and Biostatistics Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience with Professional Licence to practice/Health Records Officers’ Registration Board of Nigeria
- Qualification/Training in Electronic Health Records (EMH/EHR) is a must
- MBA in Business Administration (Information Technology) will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of various hospital/patient application software’s
- Valid annual professional licence
- Work experience in oil and Gas Medical industry will be an added advantage
Deadline: 30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.