People2profit – Our client offers enterprise IT solutions & consulting services with a current global presence in Australia, UK, India, Europe, USA and Nigeria, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Business Development Intern
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media and various platforms
Qualifications and requirements
- B.Sc, HND or M.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Admin or any related IT discipline
- Fresh graduate with atleast 1-2 years relevance work experience inIT Sector
- You must have passion for Sales
- The ability to speak with confidence about a range of services for IT with thorough understanding.
- Excellent English Communication & Presentation Skills with pleasing personality
- Smart & Enthusiastic and passion for sales
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- N80,000 – N100,000 / Month
- Other benefit – HMO, Pension, leave allowance, On the job Trainings and other incentives
Deadline: 30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV with Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email, (e.g. IT Business development Intern – Agege).
Note: Don’t bother to apply if you have not worked at least 6 months in Business Development / Sales or Marketer role in an IT firm.