Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a reputable Technology company with a focus in the Core Marketing of Ticketing Systems, Access Control Management Systems and Security print Products in Nigeria and other African countries. The company aims to create and market innovative, tailor-made solution and services which maximise revenue efficiently, controllable and recognizable, discourage counterfeiting, protect private enterprise and the public.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of the company’s computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- You will manage all websites effectively, develop project designs as may be specified and install relevant technical solutions for clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organise, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organisational policy
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- B.Sc / HND qualification
- 3 years’ relevant Experience
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
Skills / Competencies:
- Creative and organised
- Capable of scheduling people’s time and also able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
Deadline: 26th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.