AMSCO is a pan African Company providing personalized human Capital solutions for the development of enterprises. Our expertise has been recognized for 3 decades in more than 29 countries where more than 2000 companies trust us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Lagos – Ibadan Expressway, Nigeria
- The IT Manager will ensure the provision of quality customer support by the maintenance, provision, and daily operations of IT functions.
- You will focus on supporting Technology, Products, and IT systems used by office and field staff.
- You will also gather from the users through the support systems, distill, and share user feedback that becomes an important part of our product development process. You will be the link between our users in the offices and fields.
Job Responsibilities & Tasks Duties include but are not limited to
- Provide 1st level IT Support for all staff across hardware, apps, software and related peripherals, troubleshoot technical issues to resolution or escalate to the global support team, suppliers, or technical partners.
- Manage the configuration, installation and deployment of technology covering mobile devices, computers and redeployment of existing equipment.
- Maintain IT asset inventory and ensure service requests are routed through service desk system.
- Work with our Engineering and QA teams to share issue trends, problem areas, and report bugs.
- Manage the main and regional offices LAN and internet connection.
- Manage all local IT projects, including scheduling, partner management and budgeting.
- Design and implement systems.
- Identify problematic areas and implement solutions in time.
- Lead the audits of systems and assess outcomes.
- Ensure assets, information security and control structures are inplace and preserved.
Job Dynamics & Interfaces:
- Internal: Internal staff
- External: Service providers, Developers, Partners.
Required Job Qualifications & Competencies
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Msc in Computer Engineering /IT
Required Skills and Qualities:
- At least 5+ years of experience working with technical systems, especially supporting networks/software/apps.
- Good technical knowledge of android mobile devices, laptops, and desktop hardware.
- Networking skills in addition to software and hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Google workspace administration experience.
- Experience providing user training on IT applications.
- Very Good English writing and speaking communication skills.
Deadline: 21st September, 2022.