Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Presenting and demonstrating Company’s solutions to technical and business decision makers in the industry;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of Company’s systems and processes, and then documenting them.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events;
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals;
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale;
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Managing your own schedule in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Contributing to team or progress meetings and updating Management
- Identifying opportunities across the industries covered and prioritizing among them to achieve best results.
- University Degree or its Equivalent
- 3 years of successful work experience as business analyst, presales or sales professional in an IT company.
- Candidate is expected to possess vast knowledge across industries
- Candidate is expected to perform independent research and analysis on the Company and its products and services
- Excellent demonstrations and Presentation skills
- Good pre-sales experience
- Ability to identify business opportunities and proffer solutions that are of value to our customers through our products and services
- Solid Territory Management and Account planning skills
- Ability to identify potential customers(customer acquisition management) and retain them as esteemed Company’s clients
- Candidate should possess leadership skills and ability to work within a local and virtual team
- Experience in working with local technology companies as business partners
- Ability to multitask, focus and deliver.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 24th September, 2022 (3:00pm).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.