At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Specialist, Oncology / Immunology
Requisition ID: 2206072850W
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Function: Sales
- The Key Account Specialist (KAS) is a key link between the company and the healthcare professionals. The KAS is responsible for promoting registered product or group of products in highly specialized therapeutic area.
- The KAS deals with a variety of customers including physicians, pharmacists and other important stakeholders in public institutions and in private hospitals.
- The KAS works strategically to increase the awareness and create the demand of the company products and to ensure optimal and continuous product availability on the market and in different institutions (including tenders), in addition to reimbursement bodies.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities of the position are:
Maximizes sales of products and increases market share of these products:
- Achieves sales targets in the designated territory while meeting all Company’s HCC requirements.
- Maintains accurate coverage of designated territory and ensure full compliance with CRM reporting requirements, in line with Company policy guidelines.
- Conducts customer segmentation in line with the Company’s guidelines to ensure target customers are approached with the optimal tools & frequency and provided with best-in-class customer service.
- Maintains the customer database up to date to ensure full understanding of customer needs to be able to timely fulfil them.
Maintains excellent on-going knowledge of disease areas, product and competitors:
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest products information & clinical data provided by the company. Present and discuss this data with healthcare professionals during face-to-face meetings and/or group presentations.
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in the healthcare system anticipating potential opportunities and risks on the business and adapt strategy accordingly to help in shaping the healthcare environment.
Supports the Brand Strategy and identifies and action new opportunities which will drive business:
- Conducts ongoing market analysis including Market, Competitive, and Business Intelligence.
- Understands customers and market insights to ensure achievement of short-term and long-term business objectives.
Collaborates with different functions in a teamwork spirit to optimize the results in a timely manner and be open to feedback and suggestions in order to increase market penetration:
- Interacts with KAM and Access Manager on a continuous basis to share information and come out with the best solutions whenever common issues are raised.
- Ensure availability, reimbursement, access and liquidation of the Company’s products on all levels including: MOH, State projects and all other relevant national bodies responsible for funding and product evaluations that may influence reimbursing decisions in coordination with the Key Account Manager (KAM).
Develops and enhances the contact network with Leading Specialists and KOLs:
- Builds sustainable positive relationships with target HCPs and different stakeholders.
- Helps in organizing promotional and educational group meetings, symposia and conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Education: B Pharm, D.Pharm,
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Preferred experience from pharmaceutical company and health care community needed.
- Large account management experience (requires calling on multiple accounts per day) along with the ability to build and execute strategic business plans.
- Good English proficiency.
Special Requirements – Technical/Functional Skills:
- Excellent social, communication, facilitation and presentation skills required.
- Good computer knowledge (Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint).
- Negotiation skills, selling skills and strong business acumen.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online