Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Services Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- A medical laboratory Scientist who can adequately manage the provision of timely, reliable, quality and cost-effective laboratory testing with the aid of advanced technology in a safe and ambient environment to enhance the health of Client’s workforce and dependents.
- Associate / Fellow of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science Degree.
- 5 years experience with excellent performance.
- Quality management, biosafety, infection prevention and control certificates required.
- Trained in total quality management/ experience in ISO 15189:2012 standards.
- Experience in LIMS.
- Experience in DQC/EQA/IQA/IQC program with sound knowledge on the applicational use of westgard rules.
- A good understanding of the working principles and dynamics of laboratory analyzers/ instruments.
- Experience in troubleshooting, equipment calibration, verification and validation process.
- Experience and participation in laboratory/ Hospital certification/ accreditation process will be of added advantage.
- Experienced in laboratory biosafety and biosecurity.
Deadline: 30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online