PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Talent Manager
Job Requisition ID: JR000411
Location: Lagos (Nigeria Head Office)
Job Type: Full time
- Coordinate annual training needs analysis exercise for functional and other developmental needs in line with business focus
- Where required, engage Country HRBP’s on training nominations/demand and talent management activities
- Designs, implements and tracks annual training plan; coordinate and monitor training delivery; conduct post course/workshop evaluation assessment to ensure training, scalability and effectiveness including on the job learning impact assessments
- Support the delivery of local and global development programmes including reporting participation rates
- Engage and partner subject matter experts including/where required HRBP’s through the designs of developmental programmes
- Conduct organizational needs analysis and create training plans to ensure identified competency gaps required to succeed in each role are bridged through bespoke programmes
- Coordinate the review of programme curriculums to ensure they are in line with business needs and realities
- Deliver training to various parts of the business and work with various stakeholders to coordinate/facilitate/organize internal training sessions including induction programmes for new hires and newly promoted employees
- Coordinate vendor management through sourcing, selection and periodic assessments
- Coordinate and drive talent cycle projects/initiatives (performance management, talent reviews, succession planning.
- Manage ITF statutory requirements in line with the 2011 ITF Act.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online