International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LSP Supervisor
Ref No: 30028194
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
Overall Purpose of the Job
- The primary function of this position is to directly supervise, manage and optimize warehouse operations (Receipt, Storage, Replenishment, Shipping and Returns) to meet and exceed set goals.
- This function oversees and coordinates daily warehousing activities by implementing quality, productivity, production, and customer service standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and drive improvements in daily warehouse operations – Receipt, Storage, Offloading, Loading.
- Optimize all warehouse processes to ensure satisfactory and on-time delivery to customers
- Manage warehouse Inventory with focus on driving inventory accuracy
- Process customer receipts and pass customer credit.
- Process inter-depot and inter-warehouse transfers.
- Manage all critical products affecting Downtime Caused by Logistics e.g Sorting and FLT availability
- Manage the inflow and outflow of products (Full Products and Containers)
- Drive achievement of warehouse PI’s and KPI’s
- Participate in annual target setting and cascading
- Cascade Team and Individual Goals and Manage Team Performance (Daily Performance Tracking, Monthly One on One’s)
- Develop and Implement process standards: SOPs, OPL’s OWDs etc
- Manage Warehouse stock to ensure quality and availability to customers (Internal and External)
- Maintain and improve safety by driving the correct safety behaviors on the shop-floor.
- Ensure optimal asset utilization ( Warehouse, Forklifts, Human Resources)
- Ensure accuracy of inventory and shipments
- Supervise Daily Stock Counts
- Manage internal and external customer complaints.
Own and Drive Implementation of DPO:
- Engage with the DC regarding their DPO dream by driving DPO on the shop floor.
- Representation during milestone audits will be necessary to support the Plant’s DPO dream
Warehouse KPI Reporting:
- Collate and Submit daily PI/KPI data as per requirement by the Depot Manager.
- Min. of B.Sc. / B.Tech / HND in a related field.
- Years of relevant experience
- 2 years experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Computer Literate
- MS Office/Excel
- Strong and assertive
- Compliance driven
- Strong work ethic: Setting and achieving goals
- Dependable: Consistently following through
- Positive attitude: Creating a good environment.
- Self-motivated: Working effectively with little direction
- Team-oriented: Making the most out of collaboration.
Deadline: 27th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.