ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants with over 200,000 fully-qualified members and 486,000 students worldwide – and they’re among the world’s best-qualified and most highly sought-after accountants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Development Manager
Job Requisition ID: R3545
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Full time
About the Job
- We’re currently looking for a Market Development Manager on a full time, permanent basis. This position sits within the Relationship team, based in our Port Harcourt, Nigeria office.
- Reporting to the Country Head Nigeria, on a day to day basis, the Market Development Manager is accountable for creating and implementing approaches and plans for the development of new opportunities and markets in order to develop ACCA’s ecosystem, enhance brand impact, grow the business in the short term and lay the foundations for future growth.
You’ll be involved in the following:
- Develops approaches and plans for designated market/s to build ACCA’s ecosystem, leverage opportunities, grow the business and lay the foundations for future growth
- Using agreed criteria and aligned to growth targets, determines which market/s, sector/s and/or segment/s should be prioritized within the overall plan
- Leads relationships with key partners and stakeholders to support market development objectives
- Owns, monitors and drives the achievement of key performance indicators and targets for the market/ cluster through the effective management of opportunities
- Identifies innovative investment opportunities for ACCA and works with colleagues locally, regionally and globally to bring these to fruition.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Educated at least to Degree level or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of local market trends, economic conditions, education sector developments, competitor activities and ACCA’s product and service offering
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic with the ability to plan and organize work to meet stretching targets
- Commercially orientated and results driven with a track record of successful delivery and an ability to identify new opportunities
- Excellent communicator with excellent presentation skills, both written and oral.
- We strive to create an environment where you can prioritise your wellbeing and so have designed our benefits to give you the power to do so.
- Our core benefits include medical cover, life assurance and long term disability cover. We provide an employee assistance programme and are proud to offer a financial wellbeing tool called Nudge, to our employees.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply