Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Record Service Officer (Health Information Management)
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- An experienced Health Information Manager who is able to manage and maintain all necessary medical documentations such as patient data, hospital records, examination, diagnostic records, appointment booking, etc.
- Ensure Patient records are up to date, accurate and fully comply with privacy laws and ethical standards.
- Knowledgeable in managing EMR/EHR, analytical (statistical) skill, big data analysis, data privacy, Medical Records archiving and Patient appointment management
- HND / B.Sc in Medical Records Administrations and Biostatistics.
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience with Professional Licence to practice/Health Records Officers’ Registration Board of Nigeria
- Qualification/Training in Electronic Health Records (EMH/EHR) is a must
- MBA in Business Administration (Information Technology) will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of various hospital/patient application softwares
- Valid annual professional licence
- Work experience in oil and Gas Medical industry will be an added advantage
- Qualifications in IT / computer science.
- Good knowledge in the use of computer system.
- Big data analytical skill.
- Proper understanding of various EHR/EMR application softwares.
- Adequate knowledge and skill in health data statistical analysis.
- Good understanding of Medico-legal system, Medical Appointment booking and data privacy.
- Indept knowledge on how Health Maintenance organizations work.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Very detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Technical skills.
Deadline: 30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online