Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NAFDAC Officer
Job Reference: NAF2022070
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that all NAFDAC regulated items are stamped, inspected and documented properly.
- Collect assessment note for invoice from NAFDAC Office.
- Generate invoice and make payment.
- Collect all necessary documents for endorsement.
- Take NAFDAC Officers to Client’s Warehouse for Inspections.
- Take samples from NAFDAC Post Inspection Office to Laboratory for Analysis.
- Handle requisitions from clients including: Registration of Products, Obtaining Import Permits and Obtaining Global Listing.
- Take up ad-hoc assignments as may be directed from time-to-time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or any related discipline.
- 4-5 years’ experience in handling NAFDAC related work in a manufacturing company
- Must have experience getting NAFDAC PERMIT, NAFDAC Release for Import Consignment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as MS-excel, MS-word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Deadline: 28th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV along with Passport Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.