A Fintech Startup company in Lagos, Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Ojodu-Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Office Hours: Mondays – Fridays (9.00am – 6.00 pm daily)
- The operations manager is in charge of maintaining, development and implementation of operational policies and procedures; office general facility management
- You will also be assisting our Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Maintain policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree is an added advantage) in Operations or another field, such as Finance, Business Management, Education, or Information Technology.
- Average of 2-4 years of relevant experience as an operations Manager
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including P&L, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Operations Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply