The Institute of Family Engineering and Development (IFED) is a community of Family Life Practitioners committed to promoting the dignity of persons through professional family life practice. We produce the ideal family life practitioners that humanity deserves.
We are recruiting qualified and innovative individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The operations officer to manage and increase the efficiency and profitability of our operations.
- Manage the company’s day-to-day operational activities
- Set up and attend meetings with decision-makers in top organizations to pitch services and products to them.
- Manage communications with clients and the board of directors.
- Manage all virtual and physical training sessions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving business objectives and profitability.
- 3 – 5 years experience in an operations management position, or similar.
- Exceptional Attitude to work
- Great presentation skills
- Must be tech-savvy
- Must be able to work with little to no supervision.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 30th September 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.