AMSCO is a pan African Company providing personalized human Capital solutions for the development of enterprises. Our expertise has been recognized for 3 decades in more than 29 countries where more than 2000 companies trust us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Assistant
Location: Lagos – Ibadan Express way, Lagos
Slot: 6 Openings
- Assist the Operator in running the machine, efficiently while maintaining a low average of waste and producing the best quality outcome reachable.
Job Responsibilities & Tasks Duties
- Make sure that all raw materials are arranged well in their dedicated place.
- Always ensure the availability of the required raw material, to avoid machine stoppages.
- Make sure all waste trolleys & bins are in the right place.
- Assist the Operator in setting the machine & size changes.
- Follow the instructions of the Operator.
- Arrange the machine workers to clean or repack in case of small stoppages.
Job Dynamics & Interfaces
- Production Team, Maintenance Team, Quality Control Team, Safety Team
Required Job Qualifications & Competencies
Education & Experience:
- Experience in similar and related field is a plus.
KPI’S: Key Performance Indicators:
- Work in Plant / Manufacturing Environment.
- Physical effort is required.
Deadline: 21st September, 2022.