Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QHSSE Specialist
Job Type: Contract
- To cultivate and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Assist the leadership team to develop, manage and monitor the QHSE performance of the company.
- Monitor and advise on all QHSE matters, issues and concerns to ensure Company compliance with statutory requirements, Company and contractual requirements and good industry practice.
- Liaise with Customers and Supply Chain, regarding QHSE matters, ensuring their expectations are met.
- Responsible for Company’s QHSE processes and procedures to ensure the Company maintains its accreditations (ISO9001-2015, ISO14001-2015, OHAS18001-2007, Achilles FPAL Verified, Achilles UVDB B2 Verified etc.
- Responsible for management of and liaison with QHSE auditors to acquire/maintain Company’s accreditations
- Conduct audits to evaluate the effectiveness of systems and procedures, identifying and assisting implementing improvements
- Manage and monitor emergency procedures, signage, PPE, COSHH control etc.
- Report on Company’s QHSE performance to the leadership team and statutory authorities as/when required.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Conduct QHSE training courses using internal and external resources when required.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online