Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiography Services Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- A well trained and competent Radiographer capable of providing high quality diagnostic Radiological services.
- Effectively manage the resources of the Radiology Unit, monitor the use of radiation and ensures investigations conforms to International code of Practice.
- Advice on equipment purchase and maintenance.
- Supervise subordinates and ensure departmental/Company policies and procedures are upheld.
- B. Sc Radiography.
- Evidence of registration with Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria ( RRBN).
- Current Annual Practicing License.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- 5 – 10 years post NYSC experience.
- Sound knowledge/skill in general Diagnostic Radiography.
- Experience in minor to medium Equipment maintenance.
- Experience in Radiation Protection and Control.
- Good Team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in administrative procedures.
- Experience in other Radiological Imaging Modalities will be an added advantage
Deadline: 30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online